You all know how unique and amazing Arbonne products are.
Today I am sharing with you a recipe that you will not be able to resist.
Using Arbonne Protein Powder. – Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, No Soy, No dairy, No Whey, No GMO.
Arbonne Protein Powder contains 20 grams of Vegan Protein -Pea Protein, Cranberry Protein, Brown Rice Protein as well as 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
Recipe:…Scrumptious Energy Bites
2 cups organic Almond Butter
1 1/3 cups agave nectar
2 cups Arbonne Essentials protein powder *
4 cups organic rolled oats (or steel cut oats if you want them crunchy)
1. Combine almond butter and agave nectar in a medium saucepan – or heat in microwave – until melted.
2. Remove from heat; add protein powder and mix well.
3. Measure out oats in a large bowl. Add heated mixture and combine.
4. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Roll into 1″ balls.
* You can use 1 cup chocolate and 1 cup vanilla powder – or two cups chocolate. I’m a chocolate girl so opt for the latter!
Don’t blame me if you become addicted.
Credit: Arbonne Regional Vice President Gina Giradi Kelley