We care about what you put on your skin and into your body, why?
Did you know?
- The skin is the largest organ in your body
- What you put onto your skin can be absorbed into your blood stream within 30 seconds.
- Arbonne products are free from any harmful ingredients, not tested on animals, no animal by products, no chemical dyes or perfumes, no parabens, formaldehyde, hydroquinone or petroleum and so much more
- Vegan products, Gluten free, No Soy, Dairy, Whey or GMO
My Arbonne Product for this week is:-
The Makeup Primer
Every artist needs to prep their canvas. This luxurious makeup primer glides on to visually diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating a smooth surface. $40
• Lightweight, smooth, creamy formula preps skin for more flawless foundation application
• Minimizes the look of skin imperfections, delivering a diminished appearance of fine lines and pores
• Helps makeup last longer throughout the day • Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
• Hyaluronic spheres help prime skin, creating a soft canvas
• Green tea leaf extract conditions skin
• Grapeseed extract helps smooth skin and balance moisture
• Iron oxides and mica create a soft focus appearance by covering imperfections
• Horsetail extract helps condition skin.
Arbonne Cosmetics Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen, $42 Crème Concealer, $23
Setting Pretty Translucent Loose Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen $38
You don’t know what a difference this product will make to your make-up routine.
Contact me for more information about joining Arbonne.